Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Start to Group Post.

I find it ironic that we all used pictures of men and women together as our image to represent desire. Is it the fact that desire is so often linked to sex that we did this? There are so many different forms of desire but for some reason we all went right to sex and love. I think this is natural because I don't know a single person that doesn't desire to love and be loved by someone else. I think our images portray that feelings.

Lindsay's Picture: Wow...talk about sexual. These two people are definitely desiring each other. I wouldn't jump to conclusions about how or when they met but I think you are right, I don't really see any love in this picture; just lust. I think it is normal to desire sex so I can see why you chose this photo.

Allison's Picture: Your picture invokes more emotion to me than Lindsay's did. The two people in the picture look like they really want to kiss each other. You can see the desire but I feel that these people mean a lot to each other. I like the fact that the picture is mainly their faces and not their bodies. That gives us a lot less sex and a lot more emotion from their faces.

I think that pretty much covers it. If you guys need more of my thoughts or whatever to add to the group post lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment